Selection of Universities & Programs:
We enable you to find the program that meets your profile and requirement with the help of available information about the University.
- Based on the student's interests and career goals, academic records, practice and actual test scores, and financial background.
- Based on scores you are likely to obtain in the SAT/GMAT/GRE and TOEFL
- Access to our network of students studying in universities abroad.
Judging quality of a program
- The academic training offered at the department.
- Research activities and facilities.
- The consent towards teaching and student development.
- Nature of student enrollment in their programs.
- The program resources.
- Library, laboratory equipment and computer facilities.
- Student faculty ratio.
- Courses separate or integrated
- Historical background.
- Faculty list and their research interests.
- Admission requirements.
- Admission policies and procedures for international students.
- Financial assistance.
- Student profile.
- Students promoted from one level to another
- Hours of study
Identifying right institution
- School’s focus
- Enrollment Size
- Other Educational Factors
- Availability of financial aid
- Access to Health Care
- Approach to technology
- International Student Services Office
- Whether racial discrimination prevalent in the campus
- Location and Climate
- University Services
- On/Off Campus jobs
- Social Activities
- Your chosen field of study
- Fees for insurance, books, and social activities
- Strict policies regarding attendance, homework, and tests
- Library, Laboratory, Computer facilities etc
Pre - Application Process & Admission Formalities:
- What is GPA that US universities request for in the application forms?
- What should be the timing of my admission formalities?
- Preparing your all documents which include application forms, transcripts.
- Submitting your applications.
- Post application follow ups.
- Access to the network of students studying in universities abroad.
Availing Scholarships/Financial Aid/Jobs:
- We exploring various financing options available i.e. Scholarship, Financial Help etc
- Preparing your all documents which include financial aid applications, transcripts, and financial statements.